This is your chance to get a taste of working in a royal atelier! Take a peek into how the Mughals created their magnificent monuments by preparing a ceramic tile based on the geometry adorning ShahJehan’s mosque in Thatta. Colour it in using the unique satrangi – seven colour – oil resist technique. Take it home and tell your friends all about our royal heritage!
- 22nd July 2019: 17:00 – 19:30 (age 15 and above)
- 24th July 2019: 10:00 – 12:30 (age 15 and above)
- 24th July 2019: 17:00-19:30 (FS- age 12 and above)
- Fee: Rs. 700.00 per person
- Tutors: Sana Habib and Amna Fraz