Course Outline Description:
Paint the pattern with shell gold or gold poster paints or gold gouache on a coloured paper (black, blue, grey, dark red and etc. A4 size) preferably canson. Learn how floral/ biomorphic designs can be used in Illumination manuscripts, with the help of simple geometry.
|Date:||31st July 2021|
|Time:||3:00 pm – 5:30 pm PST|
|Venue:||Online Zoom Session|
|Fee:||Rs. 1500 (for Pakistani students – this is a subsidised fee to promote learning of art and culture in Pakistan)
USD 25 (for foreign students)
Materials required for this course:
- colour paper (canson, pastel paper smooth paper)
- Tracing paper with the pattern traced on it with any HB pencil for drawing 2B.
- Steel spoon, coin
- Paper tape
- Brushes 0,00,1
- Paints: shell gold (if available) gold poster colour or gold gouache
- 2 Jars of water
- Compass, ruler and eraser
- Soft pastel or pigments powder for carbon the design.