Course Outline Description:
This module highlights traditional ceramic heritage of Pakistan, including examples from Multan, Thatta and Lahore. The module consists of 2 components: Plates and Tiles.
This is an on-site classroom based and practical module and requires students to be available full time for the 4 weeks.
|Date:||7th Feb – 4th March|
|Time:||9.00 – 14.00 Pakistan Standard Time|
|Venue:||Rangoonwala Community Centre, Karachi|
|Tutor:||Sir. Ghulam Hyder Daudpota|
Materials required for this course:
- H and HB pencils – Various
- 1 Drawing board of 20 x 30 inch
- Printing Paper – Various (A4 and A3 – needs change per week)
- Tracing Paper – Various
- Water colours or colouring pencils – Various
- 1 Handmade brush from the VM Shop available at Rs. 300 per student
- 2 Local brush from the VM Shop at Rs. 100 per student
- 1 Apron