Course Outline Description:
We will be looking at how the same basic design can be tessellated with a square, triangle and a hexagon, and then painted with cool and warm balance of colours.
|Date:||19th June 2021|
|Time:||3:00pm to 5:30pm Pakistan Time|
|Venue:||Online Zoom Session|
|Fee:||Rs. 1500 (for Pakistani students – this is a subsidised fee to promote learning of art and culture in Pakistan)
USD 25 (for foreign students)
Materials required for this course:
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotoring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper 5. Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Optional ‒ Coloured pencils.
- Optional ‒ Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)
- Canson paper or any water colour paper
- Water colours or gouache paints
- Masking tape
- Watercolour brushes #1 and #4
- A4 printer paper for blotching and testing
- Water container with water.